ENGAGE™ polyolefin elastomer (POE) produced by DOW Elastomers, a division of the US based The Dow Chemical Company, is a unique polyolefin elastomer.
It was one of the first polymers produced using INSITE™ technology and innovatively serves as a bridge between rubber and plastic, helping to inspire new design possibilities.
ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers are also the answer when you need a modifier that will help to make your product tough and resilient yet still flexible.
Primary performance benefits of ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers:
- Excellent impact resistance
- Easy colourability
- Tough yet flexible
- Low density and light weight
- Easy mixing, forming and processing on plastic or rubber equipment
- Recyclable for in-process scrap re-use
- Excellent melt strength and processability
- Lower shrinkage
Typical Engage™ POE applications:
- Automotive radiator hoses, improved high temperature performance
- Auto interior modifier for excellent feel
- Footwear foams that are light and deliver excellent resiliency and cushioning to the shoe
- Wire and cable coatings with enhanced physical properties
- Moulded goods such as toys or other household items
- Injection moulding with better thermal stability and heat resistance
- Improved impact resistance and low temperature performance in thermoplastic polyolefins, such as TPO roofing and automotive bumper fascias
- PP modification
ENGAGE™ polyolefin elastomer available grades overview:
Loading, please wait