Infino® polycarbonate resin is an amorphous engineering thermoplastic which is characterised by a high level of mechanical, optical, electrical and thermal properties.
The Infino® portfolio provides broad design versatility through its wide range of viscosities and product options.
Infino® PC resin offers:
- High transparency
- Extreme toughness
- Low uniform shrinkage
- Dimensional stability
- Consistent processability
- UV stability
- Flame retardant
- Glass Filled
- Heat resistance
- Wide colour availability
Infino® resins offer a range of conversion processes including injection moulding, extrusion, High-flow grades are available to best suit thin wall and long flow length applications.
Typical applications of Infino® resin:
- Building and construction – glazing
- Optical lenses, sun wear lenses
- Consumer Goods
- Electronic equipment housing
- Electrical appliances
Infino® polycarbonate resins from Lotte Advanced Materials offer an excellent combination of clarity, heat resistance and impact resistance. Special resins are available for specific enhanced performance requirements, including colour, ignition resistance, UV stability, and improved mould release. Infino® polycarbonate resins are also suitable for self-colouring.
Lotte Advanced Materials Main Grades:
- Infino® SC 1060U extrusion, mfi 6
- Infino® SC 1100UR injection, mfi 11, UV + MR
- Infino® SC 1220UR injection, mfi 22, UV + MR
- Infino® SC 1280UR injection, mfi 28, UV + MR
- Infino® EN 1052W injection, FR VO @ 1.5mm, RTI 130 °C + High Flow
- Infino® EN 1052 injection, FR VO @ 1.5mm, RTI 130 °C
Loading, please wait